Emergency Preparedness Checklist
Do YOU have an emergency preparedness checklist for you and your family?
How prepared are you?
Whether it’s a Severe Recession, Job Lay-Off, Earthquake, Hurricane, or whatever, each of us MUST be PERSONALLY PREPARED to weather the storm with AT LEAST a 2 – 6 week supply of food and reserves.
The investment you make TODAY into the preparedness of your family may well be the most IMPORTANT decision you will ever make.
DON’T wait till it’s too late… and once a crisis hits is often TOO LATE to gather enough supplies to survive for any length of time.
But unless you TAKE ACTION TODAY, it is just a list of words on a website!
The Emergency Preparedness Checklist is Here to HELP You
We have individual lists listed on our website already so click on the link in each list to get to more detailed lists OR visit this website ==>> Survival Supplies
It is WAY more detailed than what I have on here at the moment…. and is a highly recommended emergency supplies website.
1) Food Reserves…
3) First Aid
4) (more to come later
Until I get This List done just go here ==>> Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Emergency Food Storage And Emergency Water Storage: Imperative in …
- Be Prepare With Emergency Kit – What You Require To Assemble A …
- Top 10 Tips For Emergency Preparedness on a Budget | Food Storage …
- Debunking Some of the Myths of Emergency Preparedness | Mark's …
- Survival Food Supplies For Your Emergency Kit