With Japan literally being relocated after the quake, & the poles shifting, could this be the start of a domino effect leading to other natural disasters around the world?
yeah because it affects the future of a lot of people lives over there in a negative way
- Widespread destruction from Japan earthquake, tsunamis
- Tsunami in Japan after 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake – Tsunami Alert for Hawaii
- Japan tsunami warning cancelled
- Watch Japan Earthquake 2011 MegaVideo now!
- NewsTop20.com » Blog Archive » 8.9 Earthquake Hits Japan – March 11th 2011 – Tsunami Hits Japan